Monday 14 May 2007

Chat up lines... how are you supposed to reply?

A man stopped me on the street by saying a very contemplated 'Hello' today. He looked lost, like he wanted directions or something so I paused to see what he wanted, he obviously had something wrong with him (maybe his eyesight). Anyway, he then said 'Are you Polish'?!!!

The best one this week has to be one in Sainsburys. A guy kept looking at me funny and closely shaddowed me around the fruit section. It was a bit creepy. He then murmured a 'I saw you in the market down the road' - oh no a weirdo I thought. As I pretended to not hear (is that nasty?) and walked to the pineapples he then said 'Are you doing your shopping?!!!' lol. At this point I was trying really hard to laugh and he then proceeded to ask me out. If someone's going to ask you out, they should at least have the manners to open their mouth when they're talking to you instead of whittering in a creepy voice.

1 comment:

Chat Up Lines said...

Are you Polish? lol. I must add that to my list!