Friday 4 May 2007

Moi

Tagged by Jackimo
A- Available or Single? What a truly nasty and stupid question
B- Best Friend: My sister
C- Cake or Pie: I'm a pie girl, cake only for those times
D- Drink of Choice: Cool freshly pressed apple juice with crushed mint leaves and vanilla sugar or a G&T of course (which I'd love right now)
E- Essential Items: Credit card, a pen and a button obviously
F- Favorite Color: Green of course
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Worms, I used to collect them for my pet ducks
H- Hometown: Dungannon
I- Indulgence: You're not dressed properly except the underwear's right
J- January or February: January. Have never once had a nice Valentine's day :-(
K- Kids: If they're ready made and don't slabber on, bang or scratch your piano
L- Life is incomplete without: What do you think?
M- Marriage Date: Oh! Congratulations to you!
N- Number of Siblings: Four, two sisters and two brother-in-laws
O- Oranges or Apples? Oranges
P- Phobias/Fears: My mum dying, being charged by pigs
Q- Favorite Quote: Hm... Ecclesiastes 3 also not my favourite, but interesting:
'A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; even as I have loved you, that you also love one another'
R- Reasons to smile: My nephew
S- Season: Spring
T- Tag Three: Not sure how to tag
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I am a member of the Chocolate Tasting Society! Sometimes you get presents from them in the post
V – Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? Eating animals means they get looked after you idiot
W- Worst Habits: Self depreciating thoughts, leaving snotty tissues around (:-s)
X – X-rays or Ultrasounds? Ultrasound - watching a Doctor take a tissue sample from yourself on a screen is much more interesting. Xray means you're at the Dentist.
Y- Your Favorite Foods: My special Smokey Jo Chicken, real chocolate (i.e no liquers, mousses or creams), La Truffade, homemade soup, Colcannon, pure butter
Z- Zodiac: Leo - rarrrrrrr

2 comments:

Jackart said...

Irrational fears: Spiders?

Jessica said...

I'm sure you of all people with all your experience know that most girls detest spiders hence, it's probably not that irrational (because girls are not irrational) :-)